Comment on page
Learn about RLB migrating from Solana (SOL) to Ethereum (ETH)
On June 28th 2023, RLB migrated from Solana to Ethereum.
The Rollbit team felt that the SOL network no longer provided the support that RLB required to flourish. The growth of RLB was essentially bottlenecked by being on SOL and would only achieve mass adoption by migrating to ETH.
Graphic illustration of the ETH migration for RLB
Rollbit offers a seamless way for RLB holders to migrate their RLB to ETH.
- 2.Click the 'Cashier' button within the site header and click the 'Deposit' tab
- 3.Select the 'Rollbit Coin (RLB)' option and click 'Use SOL Network'
- 4.Send your SOL RLB to the provided address
- 5.Once the RLB is credited, you can withdraw the RLB via ETH or hold it on-site
- 1.To withdraw, simply click the 'Cashier' button in the site header
- 2.Click the 'Withdraw' tab and click 'Rollbit Coin (RLB)'
- 4.Click 'Request Withdrawal' and your RLB will be delivered within minutes